Hints are designed to be quick reminders that provide insight into ecomdash's functionality. Hints appear as flashing green circles on many pages within ecomdash. To access a Hint, simply click on the circle. Once you are comfortable enough to operate without Hints, you can disable them by clicking on "Hide Hints" below the search bar on the right side of the screen. If you turned Hints off and would like to re-enable them, click "Show Hints".
Articles in this section
- Do I have to download a program on my computer?
- Does ecomdash offer phone support?
- Where do I see the Warehouse Exported File History?
- Where do I download my exported inventory .csv file?
- How do I see the history of my inventory imports (uploads)?
- How do I find the history for downloaded listings from my marketplaces?
- How do I make changes to a queued listing that failed?
- Where can I check to see if my listing was created on the sales channel?
- Why were rows skipped through an inventory upload?