Navigate to Settings > Inventory Settings > Variation Attributes. Here, you can use the Create New Attributes button to add new variation attributes, or, select existing variation attributes from the list by using the green plus button. Variation Attributes are the ways in which a product can deviate from the parent product. For example, the parent product "Running Shoes" could be assigned Variation Attributes for size and color. Add Values to each Attribute- Click the green plus button next to the Attribute > Click Add New Continuing with the charging cable example, values for shoe size could be 10, 10.5, 11, etc.
Articles in this section
- How do I add a custom listing attribute?
- End Listings
- How to Publish a Variation Listing
- How to Create Variation Attributes
- How to Create a Variation Listing
- Draft Listings Guide
- How to update active listings in bulk?
- How do I download my listings?
- Why do my Draft Listings say ready but have not been published to the Storefront?
- My Draft Listings say edits required, why?