Navigate to Inventory > Inventory Management > Select Product from the Add New Dropdown. You'll need to add a name, sku, and quantity to save the product. If you have any images you would like to associate with the variant, upload them here. Any additional information, description and price can be set at the Parent Product Level, even if you would like to set different prices for different variations.
Articles in this section
- Using barcodes in ecomdash
- Global Inventory Formats
- How to Create a Parent Product
- How to Create a Child Product
- Can I change my barcode value to generate off of the SKU or the UPC?
- How can I set my reserve level in bulk?
- How to upload my images in bulk?
- Can I upload my images into ecomdash?
- Low Inventory Notifications
- How to define physical location of my inventory?