Within ecomdash, creating a Draft Listing allows you to edit and revise your listings before you publish those listings on your storefront. There are a few different ways to create drafts in ecomdash:
1. Inventory Management: If you know the products you want to list and to which channels, you can select the products from inventory management and click Bulk Actions > Create Draft to pick which channel you would like to list on.
2. Product Details: From the product details page, navigate to the Manage Listing tab. Here you can see what storefronts the product is not listed on. Click the storefront logo under 'Not Listed' to create a Draft Listing for that storefront.
3. Listing Overview: Navigate to Listings >Listing Management> Listings Overview, here you can see the listing status for all of your products. Clicking a storefront logo under 'Not Listed' will create a listing draft for that storefront.
4. Unlisted Products: Navigate to Listings >Listing Management> Unlisted Products. Click Find Products to select the storefront you want to find unlisted products for. Once you select your storefront, all of the products NOT listed on the selected storefront will appear. You can select up to 500 products using the 'Show___entries' dropdown, then create Drafts in bulk using Bulk Actions > Create Draft.
5. Draft Listings page: Navigate to Listings > Listing Management > Draft Listings then click Create Draft. It will take you to a page where you can pick the storefront you want to list to and then product you want to list.
You can always see, review, then publish your Drafts under Listings > Listing Management > Draft Listings.