Work Orders are used to increase the available quantity of built products in ecomdash. The quantity of built products are increased and the quantity of the raw materials will be reduced at the completion of a Work Order.
To create a Work Order
- To create a Work Order Navigate to Restock > Work Orders > Select Add New
- Click on the blue "Add New" button to create a new Work Order
- Click "Add Products" to add a built product to the Work Order
- Edit the reorder quantity depending on the amount you would like to build.
Submitting Work Orders
- Once you 'Submit' the Work Order, a "Manufactured" card will appear.
- Click Complete Build.
- You will be able to manually enter the quantity that have been built as they are built. You also have the option to mark all as built. Once you mark all the products as built the status will move to complete.
- Once the status is moved to "Complete" the Quantity on Hand of the built product will update automatically.