Part 1: Order Management
1. Setup a warehouse
- Navigate to Administration - Warehouses
- Click the action drop-down, 'Add Warehouse' to add your warehouse
- Enter warehouse details
2. Setup Warehouse Integration
- Click 'Enable Warehouse Integration'
- Choose the 'Integration Interval' and 'Integration Type'
- Integration types available: Email, FTP-External, FTP-hosted by ecomdash
- Enter in the corresponding outbound information
- Tip: the URL for FTP setup should b pointed to the folder in the file it is in.
3. Create Export/Import Format for Orders
- Navigate to the Export Format/Import Format tab
- To set up the order Export Format for sales orders, select the 'Sales Order Field' and click 'Add Field' to add attributes to your format
- Add fields in correct column order of the file
- To setup the fulfillment import format, select from the 'Fulfillment Data Field' on the Import Format tab
- Click on 'Add Field' to add fields to your format
- Tip: ecomdash ID is required for both formats
- ecomdash assumes that the import file contains a header row and will start processing line #2.
- If you need to move a field up or down, you can click the arrows in the far right column of the table
- To remove, click the red 'x' to remove attributes.