With ecomdash and quickbooks Online, you can export sales and purchase receipts to their quickbooks Online account to keep track of costs and revenue tied to orders in your ecomdash account. If you do not already have a quickbooks Online account, click below for more information.
If you already have a quickbooks Online account, follow these steps to integrate it with ecomdash:
1. Navigate to Settings > Accounting Setup then click 'Add New'
2. Enter a name for your QuickBooks integration, select the type (QuickBooks Online), click Save
3. Once you click save, a new button will appear. Click Connect to QuickBooks
4. Login to your QuickBooks Account
5. 'Authorize' Ecomdash
6. Select your Automation Setting from the dropdown. This setting will determine what information is automatically exported to QuickBooks.
7. Once you have your QuickBooks Account setup you will then be able to setup your 'QuickBooks Chart of Accounts'
***You must have a QucikBooks Online PLUS account to complete the integration with ecomdash***