***Only applies to multi-warehousing users***
Once a purchase order is in a status of Submitted, you will have the option to receive inventory in ecomdash which will update your Warehouse Quantity:
1. Navigate to Restock inventory.
2. Choose 'Purchase Orders'.
3. Click into a purchase order with a status of 'submitted' by using the binoculars icon.
4. There is a tab on the top right of your screen called 'Receipt of Goods'. Click this tab.
5. You will see a column called 'How many received?' where you can enter the amount received. You can also choose to 'receive entire order'.
6. To the right of the 'How many received?' column you will see a column 'Received Warehouse' from the dropdown here you will select the warehouse you want the quantity to be added to.
7. Click 'save'. This will update your Warehouse Quantity based on how many you receive.