Within ecomdash you can assign tags to your products which you can search and filter inventory on under the Inventory Management screen.
There are two ways you can create the tags in ecomdash.
The first way being:
1. Navigate to Inventory -> Inventory Management
2. Click the binoculars for a SKU.
3. Scroll down and you will see a field to Enter a new Tag.
4. You will enter your tag you want to create and click the green 'Add Tag' button.
5. To assign your new tag you will click the field to the left on this screen that says 'Select a Tag'.
The second option is:
1. Navigate to Administration -> Inventory Configuration.
2. Click the Tagging tab at the top right of this screen.
3. At the top you will see a field to Enter a Value for a new tag.
4. You will enter your tag and click the green 'Add Tag' button beside of that field.
5. You should see your new tag you created in the list of tags on this screen.
6. To assign your new tag to your product you would need to go to Inventory -> Inventory Management.
7. Click the binoculars for your SKU and then scroll down to the field that says 'Select a Tag' and select your tag here.
To filter inventory based off of your new tags you would go to Inventory -> Inventory Management and click the 'Filter on Tag' field and select the tags you want to filter on.