1. Create a .CSV file with SKU number in column 1 and available quantity in column 2.
2. For column 1, enter your SKU numbers that you would like to set a available quantity for.
3. For column 2, enter the Available Quantity you would like to set for each product.
4. Save this file as .CSV (comma delimited file).
Next you will build a format within ecomdash to match your file:
1. Log into ecomdash and navigate to Administration -> inventory import/export
2. Choose 'add new format' and give your import format a name such as ' Set Available Quantity' and choose add. From the storefront dropdown at the top of your format, choose the storefront you would like to set your available quantity for such as 'eBay'. (This will only set the available quantity value for that specific storefront).
3. From the product attribute dropdown find the attribute 'SKU number' and click 'add field'.
4. From the product attribute dropdown find the attribute 'Available Quantity' and click 'add field'.
5. Click 'Save' to save your import format.
Now you are going to upload your file:
1. Click the quick links at the top left of your screen with the lighting bolt icon.
2. Choose 'Upload inventory'.
3. Choose the format you created, the file and 'Overwrite existing product details'.
4. Click 'Upload'