To enable Inventory Syncing:
1. Enable 'Auto Sync Inventory'
- Administration - Settings
- Click the check box for 'Auto Sync Inventory'. This will enable the auto-sync feature.
2. Turn on 'Auto Sync' for specific or all products
- To turn on Auto Sync functionality for your products, navigate to Inventory - Inventory Management and select the checkbox(s) for the product(s) that you wish to turn on Auto Sync.
- Click the 'Sync Action' drop-down and choose 'Turn on Auto Sync'
- You can turn on auto sync for specific products or in bulk by changing the 'show entries to 250' and then click the check box next to image. This will select all products and then click the actions drop down and choose 'Turn on Auto Sync'
- There will be a blue rectangular icon with two arrows beside the SKU on the Inventory Management screen to indicate that the functionality is turned on for your product.