On the Warehouse Detail screen you will see a checkbox to enable warehouse automation. Once checked, you will based to define the following fields:
- Integration Interval: How often do you want ecomdash to send orders to your suppliers
- Integration Type: Do you want ecomdash to Email the orders to your supplier or FTP them to your supplier.
If you are selecting FTP:
- Outbound URL: This should be where the supplier has provided you to deliver the order information
- Outbound username and password: These are the login information needed to access the Outbound URL information.
- Inbound URL: This is where the supplier will be providing the fulfillment data
- Inbound Username and Password: This is the login information to access the supplier fulfillment folder.
Once enabled, ecomdash will begin to process orders to your supplier after you click save using the dropship rule you defined on the settings tab to determine which orders should go in the feed.
Tip: If your supplier does not provide you fulfillment data in a CSV format, you can still use the unshipped order screen to add the tracking information for your orders and mark the orders shipped. When you do this, ecomdash will move the orders to shipped on the sales channel and post the tracking data automatically.
Tip: If you have a supplier that does not have a way to accept either the orders or pass the fulfillment files using FTP, you can disable the automation and manually export your orders at any time from the Paid Ready To Ship screen using the export to warehouse action. You can also upload tracking data by going to the Dropship Management screen located under the Shipping section. The file you upload should match the upload format you defined at the warehouse level.