In order to use your FedEx account through ecomdash, you'll need to enter your FedEx meter number. Here are instructions on how to obtain this number. This entire process is completely free of charge and won't change your FedEx account or contract.
1. Go to the FedEx Developer Center for FedEx Web Services.
2. Click on "Move to Production." FedEx offers both Test and Production modes for your shipments. It's sufficient to just create the production meter number directly.
3. Click on "Get Production Key."
4. FedEx will ask you some basic questions about your account on the following screens. You only need to enter your address data - simply use the data FedEx already has in your account. The easiest way to do so is to choose "Corporate Developer" as your role.
5. After submitting this data, you will receive your FedEx Meter Number. Simply go back to your ecomdash account, go Administration -> Shippers -> FedEx (Integrated) and enter your meter number here.