Dropshipping Management Part 1: Order Management
1. Setup a Warehouse
- Navigate to Administration - Warehouses
- Click the action drop-down, 'Add New' to add your warehouse
- Enter your warehouse details
2. Setup Warehouse Integration
- Click 'Enable Warehouse Integration'
- Choose the 'Integration Interval' and 'Integration Type'
- Integration types available: Email, FTP-External, FTP-hosted by ecomdash'
- Enter in corresponding outbound information
- Tip: the URL for FTP setup should be pointed to the folder the file is in.
3. Create Export/Import Format for Orders
- Navigate to the Export/Import Format Tab
- To setup the order Export Format for sales orders, select the 'Sales Order Field' and click 'Add Field' to add attributes to your format
- Add fields in correct column order of the file
- To setup the fulfillment import, select from the 'Fulfillment Data Field' on the Import Format tab
- Click 'Add Field' to add fields to your format
- Tip: ecomdash ID is requred for in both formats
- ecomdash assumes that the import file contains a header row and will start processing on line #2
- If you need to move a field up or down, you can click on the arrows in the far right column of the table
- To remove, click on the red 'x' to remove attributes