How do I create listings in bulk?
- o Go to Listings -> Unlisted Products and filter to display products not listed in by the storefront that you would like to create the listing for.
- o This will bring up a list of all the products that currently do not have an active listing on that sales channel. Select the check boxes for the products you would like to create listings for and click the queue listings button under the actions drop-down.
- o This will move your selected products from Unlisted Products to Queued Listings. Navigate to Listings -> Queued Listings and find the products you just queued up to be listed.
- o Depending how much information you have entered in for your products, will determine the activation status for each listing. Your listings will either have a status of ready, edits required, or failed(ready to create listing).
- o Click the edits required link to pull up the listing editor for each product, and ecomdash will tell you what edits still need to be made in red in the top left corner of the listing editor before your listings are ready to send off to the sales channel.
- o Once you have satisfied all of the requirements to create your listings, the status will change from edits required to ready.
- o Click the "Create Listings" button under the actions drop-down to send any listing with a ready status to your sales channel. You can view the status of your listings under Support -> Listing History.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful