- Go to Restock Inventory -> All Purchase Orders or Open Purchase Orders can be used to begin a new purchase order.
- Select "Create Purchase Order" under the actions drop-down at the top of the screen. A new purchase order screen will now appear.
- Select the supplier you wish to order more products from.
- Click the add products button under the actions drop-down to bring up a list of the products that are tied to that supplier.
- Select the + icon next to the product to add the products to your purchase order.
- Once you have selected the products, enter the reorder quantity.
- Click save once you have added the products you wish to reorder with their corresponding reorder levels.
- Click the save button to mark the purchase order as new or click Submit Purchase Order from the actions drop-down to submit.
- To email the purchase order to your supplier, click the email button under the actions drop-down at the top of this screen.
*Another way to begin a purchase order is from Inventory -> Low Inventory and click new purchase order from the actions drop-down.