To create a Shipping Order
1. Navigate to Orders - Paid - Ready to Ship Orders
2. Click the checkbox beside the order you are wanting to create a shipping order for. Click Create Shipping Order
3. You will then be transferred to the Unshipped Orders Page
4. You will need to have the following fields populated in order for a label price to be returned.
- Shipping Weight
- Package Type
- Confirmation Type
5. Once those fields are populated, you should see in the Shipping Service/Rate drop-down the available rates returned from you integrated shipping service. If you are not seeing any values in the drop-down this means:
- The address on the order is not valid and you will need to update the address by clicking into the shipping order detail screen
- Your integration setup with the shipper was not complete
6. You will now be able to:
- Print Pick List by selecting 1 or many orders and clicking the action drop-down and choosing ‘Print Pick List’ action. If you have populated the warehouse location information at the SKU level, it will show to help with the picking.
- Print Packing Slip by selecting 1 or many orders and clicking the action drop-down and choosing ‘Print Packing Slip’ action. You can customer the look and data displaying for the packing slip by going to you Administration - > Storefronts and opening up your integration. On the options tab is a section to customize your Packing Slip.
- Print Shipping Labels by selecting 1 or many orders and clicking the action drop down and choosing ‘Print Shipping labels’ action.
7. Once the label is generated you will be moved to Orders - History - Shipping Label History screen to print the PDF.
8. Once the label was generated, ecomdash moved the order to shipped and posted the tracking information back on the sales channel.