Inside of the details for that built product, click the components tab below the details.Work Orders are utilized to notify the manufacturing team of built products that are needed to replenish inventory.
Create a Built Product:
- A built product consisted of raw materials that need to be converted to a finished product.
- If you navigate to Inventory - Inventory Management - Add New Built Product
- The products page will now be displayed.
- Enter in all the appropriate details about the product including the name, SKU #, quantity on hand, reorder level, target inventory level, and any other details about the built product.
- Click save to add the built product into inventory.
Adding Components to a Built Product
- Inside of the details for that built product, click the components tab below the details.
- Click the green add products button to add the components necessary to build the product.
- After the products have been added, enter in the quantity the built product requires and ecomdash will automatically save those quantities.
All Work Orders
- Work Orders are utilized to notify the manufacturing team of built products that are needed to replinish inventory
- The All Work Order screen displays all work orders with a status of new, submitted, cancelled, partially completed, or completed.
- To update any work order click on the binoculars of the work order.
- You can filter the work orders by status.
To create a Work Order
- To create a Work Order Navigate to Restock Inventory - Work Orders - Add New Work Order
- Click on the green add products button to add products to the work order
- Edit the reorder quantity depending on the amount you are wanting to order.
Submitted Work Orders
- Once you 'Submit' the Work Order, a manufactured tab will appear.
- You will see a text box to input estimated and actual completion dates
- You will be able to manually enter the quantity that have been built as they are built. You also have the option to mark all as built. Once you mark all the products as built the status will move to complete.
- Once the status is moved to complete the Quantity on Hand will update inside of ecomdash automatically.